Frozen Banana Instant Ice Cream
Write a review
- 3 frozen bananas, chopped
- ½ -1 cup Good Karma Vanilla Flaxmilk
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Freeze three chopped bananas in the freezer for at least 3 hrs or overnight.
- Add the frozen bananas to the food processor and blend.
- Add Good Karma Vanilla Flaxmilk, about a ¼ cup at a time.
- Occasionally scrape down the sides and continue to blend until very smooth, about 3-5 min.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop ice cream into a bowl and serve immediately (ice cream will be a soft serve texture) or place in a freezer safe container and freeze for an hour for a firmer texture.
- Scoop, add toppings and ENJOY!
- Free from: dairy, gluten, soy, eggs and nuts.
Good Karma Foods http://staging.goodkarmafoods.com/